Holy Week 2018
Join us on Palm Sunday for jubilant music in all regular worship services (8 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m.), along with the waving of palm branches and a visit from Shabeau the Donkey in the courtyard!
March 29 - Maundy Thursday Worship
Join us for a moving tenebrae worship service with communion accompanied by hauntingly beautiful choral music in the sanctuary at 7:30 p.m.
March 30 - Good Friday Worship
First Presbyterian Church hosts a community worship service at noon in the chapel, meditating on the last words of Jesus, with reflections provided by the First Church pastors and others.
March 31 - Spring Festival
Celebrate Holy Week with friends and family in the First Presbyterian Church courtyard from 10 a.m.-noon on Saturday, March 31. Join us for an egg hunt, story time and a special visit from Shabeau the donkey!
- 6:30 a.m. - Sunrise Service at Camp Loughridge
- 8:00 a.m. - Traditional Easter worship in the sanctuary
- 8:30 a.m. - Blended-style Contemporary Easter worship in Stephenson Hall
- 11:00 a.m. - Traditional Easter worship in the sanctuary
- 11:00 a.m. - Contemporary Easter worship in Stephenson Hall with full band
- 11:00 a.m. - International Easter worship in the Great Hall with Tulsa International Fellowship