We are so pleased you have been worshiping with us. We hope you have felt warmly welcomed and sensed the presence of Christ’s love within this congregation! This is an open invitation to explore what it means to join the church by attending Inquirers’ Class. It will help you learn more about our particular family of faith, allow time for you to ask questions, enjoy a time of fellowship with others and meet some of our pastors. Our next class offering is as follows:
- Sunday, June 4: We will participate with our families in the Pentecost Picnic which will be held in the Courtyard immediately following the 11:00 worship services. Following the picnic, we will meet in room E104 for the Inquirers Class from 1:15 - 3:30 p.m. with Dr. Jim Miller. Please register for childcare below by Tuesday, May 30.
- Sunday, June 11: Meet in the courtyard for lunch with your family immediately following the 11:00 worship services. After lunch, we will meet in room E104 for class from 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. with Rev. Wambugu Gachungi. Please register for childcare below by Tuesday, June 6.
If you are interested in joining First Presbyterian Church, the following items are important for your membership:
- Attend the Inquirers’ Classes
- Attend the Dinner with Session and a time of Covenant on Tuesday, June 27, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Attend the Introduction of New Members during the 11:00 a.m. Sanctuary worship service on a Sunday in July (TBD). This will be a special time when you will be introduced to your new family of faith.
If you have any questions or are interested in the next Inquirers' Class opportunity, pleased contact Patricia Hall at 918-301-1028, or fill out the registration form below.