Historic First Church
The historic First Presbyterian Church building facing south Boston Avenue was completed in 1925. It was extended to the north in 1954 with the addition of the Kerr Building. These two buildings house the main sanctuary and chapel that are used for FPC worship services. Other uses, such as vesper services, may be approved on a case by case basis. These buildings also house the children's and music programming and are not available for outside users. Member use includes weddings, funerals, receptions and related activities. Non-members weddings and funerals may be scheduled in accordance with established guidelines and procedures. Please refer to the Wedding and Memorials page for more information.